MinnowBoard UEFI Firmware
This is the open community site for MinnowBoard UEFI Development. To learn more about getting involved in the open source firmware community, visit the How to Contribute page.
UEFI devleopment on MinnowBoard covers firmware, pre-OS applications, drivers, and OS loaders. MinnowBoard allows development of low-level features on Intel® architecture in an open source environment.
MinnowBoard is an open hardware project based on the Intel® Atom™ processor. Technical details, schematics, and information on expansion boards (Lures) can be found at minnowboard.org.
Latest Firmware Releases
Click the download link below to get the latest firmware releases to update your MinnowBoard firmware, or to download the firmware development kit, which allows you to develop UEFI firmware applications or drivers for the MinnowBoard.
UEFI and EDK II References
- UEFI and EDK II Learning and Development
- EDK II Overview
- Getting Started with EDK II
- EDK II Packages
- EDK II User Documentation
- UEFI Driver's Guide
- UEFI Driver Wizard
- Intel® UDK Debugger Tool
- UEFI Forum (UEFI Standards)
- MinnowBoard Flash and Serial Console Documentation
- MinnowBoard Community
- MinnowBoard Lure Daughter Cards
- Ångström Linux* Distribution (Yocto Project) Operating System
*Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.